background

Thursday, October 23, 2008

Coupons

After my post about coupons I have had lots of people ask me about it. Because there are so many who want to know about it, I decided the easiest way to teach you all would be to host a class and let Ku'uipo come and teach you the cool tricks she taught me. So... you are all invited to:



What: A free class about how to get the most bang for your buck.

When: Wednesday October 29 at 7pm

Where: My house (if you don't have my address please e-mail me at janaebarnard@yahoo.com)



Feel free to bring any friends or family with you. I hope this helps you guys out as much as it helped me.

8 comments:

carolee said...

Oooh fun!! Is this on Wednesday the 29th or Tuesday the 28th?

Hess Fam said...

Yea! I am going to try really hard to come! I'll need your address. my email is brandiehess@gmail.com

us said...

Hey! Cute blog!! YA this coupon thing is RIGHT up my ally... Im all about deals and saving money! I will try and make it for sure!! It was good seein ya today- sorry my child probably blew out your ear drums.. he tends to throw unnecessary tantrums every now-and-then.

Jann said...

I'm attending this same class through work in a couple of weeks. It was exciting to hear your story of huge grocery store savings and I hope to pass some of that on to my family! (Also, it makes me feel old that I call these things exciting now!)

Emily said...

Since I can't come will you take notes for me? But then again maybe the tips don't apply to places outside of UT? Anyhow if you think any of it is applicable I'd love to get some info-maybe Carrie could fill me in?! Great idea, and if I were there I'd for sure be coming.

Jen said...

Ooh! Im there! So excited! Thanks for doing this for all of us!

Abby and Eric said...

Janae just to let you know do not change your picture of the mountains because I look at it when I get homesick and it makes me feel better. How are things? I hope all is well with hunter and craig. Miss working with you and chattin!

Malissa said...

I missed it! I will need one on one help now!!! Maybe while we are swimming with our children, you can give me tips.