background

Friday, May 23, 2008

Lot's of Fun!

The last couple of weeks have been so busy. We have been able to do some fun things. Last week Hunter and I went to the park with Carolee and Danika. The kids had fun watching us throw bread at the ducks, seagulls and geese. Carolee and I mostly feared for our lives as we were swarmed by geese who had no inhibitions about getting too close to us... those geese have something evil about them, you can see it in their eyes. The kids also had fun in the park swinging and sneaking wood chips into their mouths for a taste test. I enjoyed some much needed girl talk. Thank goodness for good friends.





Last Saturday Craig took Hunter for the day so I could get caught up on some housework. They drove up to Oakley, Idaho to visit his sister. We love Oakley and the family we have there. Hunter had a good time picking dandylions and hanging out with Aunt Stacie and the cousins.




Wednesday we went up to Midway to put flowers on my grandpa's grave. I can't believe he's been gone for 4 years now. We always bring red flowers because that was his favorite color. While we were there we introduced Hunter to some horses. Hunter wasn't too sure about what he thought of those horses.








7 comments:

Jen said...

Sounds like you have been having fun! I gave Kim the New Moon book the day that Hunter was at her house last Tuesday? Thanks again for letting me borrow it. Looking forward to Bag Night! (If you havent gotten your fabric yet- Pine Needles at Gardner Village is having a great sale on Sat and Mon)

Emily said...

FUN! And I'm with you on the evil geese...scary, aggresive, things they are.

Erin Stones said...

Hey Janae- I finally started a blog! Your little boy is so cute! I hate geese too! Let's be honest, I hate most birds! Anyway check me out at erinstones.blogspot.com

carolee said...

Dear Hunter, Thanks so much for the great birthday card! You are the best and I can't wait to go to the park with you again!!

Danika

Nicol said...

Hey Janae,

I came across your blog today and I want to say that Hunter is so cute. I have baby as well, although I can't call her a baby anymore. She is a toddler, 14 1/2 mns and into everything.

I have a blog as well. http://classyandsophisticated.blogspot.com/

Nicol

Nicol said...

Hello again! I have a house in the Sugarhouse area. It's great hearing from you!

Jann said...

So I found your blog through Carolee's blog, and here I am! It's so fun to catch up with you this way and see your stinkin' cute kid.

I have a blog, too, if you're ever interested. It's twoandthreebees.blogspot.com.