background

Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Babysitter Blues

So anyone I talk to on a regualr basis knows that Tuesday's I am usually scrambling to find someone to watch Hunter while I go to work. We lost our Tuesday babysitter about 2+ months ago and it has been crazy finding places for Hunter to go. Finally, I found the cutest girl to watch him. She is so sweet and just graduated from high school. Hunter loved her and she was so good with him. Unfortunately for us, she is moving sooo... back to frantic Tuesdays. If anyone knows of someone who would be interested in babystting, I would totally appreciate any referrals. It's hard leaving little ones with just anyone. Thanks a ton!

5 comments:

Nicol said...

Hey Janae,

I would suggest looking at craigslist.org (if you're not familiar with it go to Salt Lake and to Child Care) many people (licensed providers and not) will list openings and many are okay with part time kids.

Good Luck!

tanya said...

Boy do I know what you're going through! I know it's hard to leave your child with just anyone, but I have heard alot of people finding great babysitters on craigslist (including me). The nice thing is you can ask for resumes and meet with them and see how they interact with hunter and if you like them you test it out. I know it hard good luck on your search!

Lindsay said...

If you need a temporary fix while you're finding a permanent solution, Hunter can always come over here and play with us. Ryan and I are usually home on Tuesdays. So as long as Hunter doesn't mind Ryan being in his face a lot, bring him on over.

carolee said...

I can help you out anytime too. I know I live far away, I'm happy to help!! We loved having Hunter come play last time!!

Erin Stones said...

If you lived a little closer I would love to take him for you. So if you feel so inclined to drive all the way to Ogden for a sitter, then I'm all yours! Good Luck with that!!!