background

Monday, May 3, 2010

Beginings and Ends

And now......

A new chapter.....


One thing I am learning is life NEVER turns out the way you thought it would. It isn't easy when someone else's choices and decisions are so completely out of your control and can still have such an impact on your life and the lives of those you love most. The free agency of others is what keeps things interesting I suppose. I do know that we have a Heavenly Father who loves us and has a plan for each of us, even though we may not be able to see it or even imagine it. There are no accidents in life. Things happen for a reason and if we stay close to God and make Christ the center of our lives, eventually the blessings and purposes of this life will be unveiled to us. We are the Barnard's, and this is our trial of faith as we venture in to the unknown.

13 comments:

PNRBAC said...

Dear Janae,
It's 4:00 in the morning and my heart aches to talk to you - and I don't even know why!?! Hope all is well. email me - natandpaul@gmail.com
Love Nan

Jenny said...

Whatever trail you're facing, you are in my prayers.

carolee said...

You are the best example ever. Thank you for being my friend.

Nicol said...

I don't know what you are facing right now, but you are in my prayers!

Shelly Bellie said...

Janae, You are the strongest woman i have ever met! Keep your head up and you can do it!

Dani Brems said...

Love you Janae! I needed that post. Hope you are okay.

Marrott Family said...

Don't go private without me!!! melis_rae@hotmail.com (like you didn't know that already??!!) I am coming to Utah-tah in May and WILL be seeing you! I love you like a sister and am here for you ALWAYS!

Kim said...

Janae I hope things are okay, you and Craig and some of the best people we know. We will pray for your strength and comfort as you face the unknown. Love you guys!!

Erin Stones said...

Oh, I am hoping that all is okay. March was my month of nearly unbearable trials, so I understand. I know that the Lord does not give us anything that we can't handle, so whatever you are facing you can get through it- even if it feels unbearable. I want an invite to your new blog FOR SURE! erin320@juno.com

Grandpa and Grandma Quigley said...

Love you sweetheart. I know everything will work out. You are spititually wise beyond your years and Heavenly Father is litening to your prayers. Hang in there. Love Dad

tanya said...

When reading this post I could not stop the tears from coming on. I just hope I can be here for you when ever you need it! Thanks for being such a great example! Love ya bunches!

Hess Fam said...

I love you Janae! Just wanted you to know I was thinking about ya!

love,
Brandi

Jen said...

Janae, just wanted to let you know that you are in my prayers through whatever trials you are facing now. xoxo Jen

ps: my email is jenniferbertoch@gmail.com