background

Tuesday, January 20, 2009

True Utes

If anyone knows my dad you know what a crazy Utah fan he is along with the rest of my family. This is the man who would haul is children around the neighborhood to terrorize the neighborhood BYU fans. By the time I was 12 I was quite knowledgeable in toilet papering techniques and how to dye a person's front yard red. So Friday while watching the 10 o'clock news I found this news story to be completely appropriate for my crazy utah family. For those of you who know my family well you will see my daad, his sister Karen(her daughter Kellie in the background), my brother Ross and the ever famous Utahna (my grandma).

Video Courtesy of KSL.com

6 comments:

Erin Stones said...

Hey- can you send me an email with your email address so that I can send you an invite to our blog when we go private? Thanks- my email is erin320@juno.com

carolee said...

LOVE IT!! Dang, I miss your dad!

Jann said...

That's AWESOME. And no, your parents certainly didn't impart those neighbor-harrassing skills to anyone else's children, and we CERTAINLY didn't get caught by the police... *whistles*

Marrott Family said...

How cool!! Everyone is a Ute fan this time around!!

Unknown said...

The Quigley family totally rocked that news segment! Your family looks like so much fun... especially grandma. "Utahna" doesn't get much more Ute than that!! And yes, I am one of those cougs who is so happy for ya'll.

Jenny said...

Hilarious! I'm afraid to tell you that I like BYU. Please don't toilet paper my house!