background

Friday, November 21, 2008

What a Bunch of Nerds!

Sorry to say that I (along with a bizillion 14 year olds) am a Twilight fan. I loved the books and was super excited to see the movie. So Thursday night me, a few friends and a bunch of 14 year olds went to the midnight showing of Twilight. People watching was a C+, I was hoping for a lot more crazies, but mostly there were just a bunch of gigglely girls who squealed every time Edward came on the screen. I won't ruin the movie for anyone who hasn't seen it yet by giving my critique. It was a fun girls night. Thanks Gina for hooking me up!



This was the pre-show party. The girls at work are Twilight nuts too, so we all got together before the show to eat, show off some of our goofy shirts, and have fun. P.S. Happy Birthday Kasey!



Oh, we are goofy! Nothing like a girls night out, especailly when Edward is involved ;).

2 comments:

Emily said...

Tee, hee...I too am caught up in the craze and not ashamed to admit it! We saw the movie, too, over the weekend and I REALLY enjoyed it and yes I giggled as much as all the other 14-17 year olds and yes there were just as many 20-50 year olds in attendance and they giggled too! I'm ready to go and see it again, to bad we can't all get together go! (For the record, Derek was with me and even he liked it!) Looks like you had fun and the shirts are cute!

tanya said...

Yeah! It was fun to get everyone together at kasey's first then head to the theater. The movie was great. We need to get together more often. GIRLS NIGHT!!