background

Monday, September 22, 2008

A Week in the Life of Hunter








Monday: Hang out in the sandbox.


Tuesday: Hang out with Hannah, watch some cartoons, and chase the garbage truck.










Wednesday: Mommy day.










Thursday: Mom's working late so it's a daddy day which means laundry basket rides, funny pj's (Craig has yet to discover the pajama drawer in Hunter's room so I am always amazed at the outfits he puts together for Hunter to sleep in), lots of wrestling, and tons of fun.


Friday: Go to the park with Grandma Verla to feed the geese and have a picnic. Grandma Verla has neat hair.





Saturday: A trip to the zoo and an evening with cousins Thomas and Henry.














6 comments:

Emily said...

That's the life! Why do we always want to grow up so fast?

Rat Fam said...

I wish my week was like that! He is so cute I love his hair!

tanya said...

Sound like he has a good schedule! Now we need to add a girl to the mix like Olivia!! :)

Abby and Eric said...

I can't get over how big your boy is getting and getting quter everyday! I love to see the pics.

carolee said...

So fun! Is your hair darker? It looks so cute!! We need to play soon!

Malissa said...

I love the touching the hair pic. so funny! Good week!