background

Sunday, September 13, 2009

Dinos and 2 babies



We had fun this weekend at the dinosaur park in Ogden. Hunter was in heaven! The had a life size replica of every dino imaginable complete with eerie dino noises. Hunter showed no fear when face to face with these monsters. Craig and I had fun watching him get so excited each time we found a new dinosaur. What a cute little guy (who apparently is taking style tips from A.C. Slater, what is up with that hat Hunter, that's right he put it on that way).














After we had seen on done it all at the dinosaur park, we headed off to visit on old Dixie pal who was in town from Aspen. I love this gal and cannot believe she is the mother of twins now! She looks like she has the two babies thing down. Mercy! These two are just sweet though, and pretty like their mommy. Hunter really wanted to hold one. He was quite taken with these little ladies.





4 comments:

Jann said...

Mason wears his hat all weird, too. Go figure. Boys will be boys, I guess. And your friend with twins -- my goodness. I have a few friends with twins from their first pregnancies. They are amazing, I would have such a hard time. I'm barely organized enough for one baby at a time. Those girls are beautiful!

Dani Brems said...

I thought "2 babies" meant something else. What a let down.

Marrott Family said...

AC Slater!! Oh I love it! Such a cute pic with you and Casie....there is a empty spot next to Casie tho....I needed to be there!

Just Us said...

We both missed you tons Melissa!