background

Saturday, April 4, 2009

Tagged


So the name of the game is to name 10 things begining with a letter the person (Melis) picked for me. So here are my 10 favorite...H's:
1. Husband
2. Hunter (so far this is easy, I've covered my two favorite boys).
3. Hot Tubs (aaahhh)
4. Holidays
5. (the) Holiday ...greatest chick flick, get your tissues.
6. The Hills (If this was 10 H's I hate I could say Heidi)

7. Hershey's
8. Hot... like St. George or on a beach.

9. Hiking
10. Hangin' Out (friends or family)

One of my favorite pictures of "H"usband and "H"unter.

I tag: Lindsay R.(A), Tanya(B), and Genesis(C).

4 comments:

tanya said...

Thanks alot! :) K I'll do my best!

Marrott Family said...

Yay! Fun huh!! And I probably could have named half of those for you!! Sure do miss ya.

Amanda said...

Hey guys! This is Amanda (Clarke) Bradshaw, I grew up with you Craig in the good ole Edmonds Wards! I saw your link on your facebook page and I wanted to tell you Rob and I have a blog too! I am so glad you guys are doing so well! Rob is from Kaysville. Right now we are up in Alaska (brrrr cold), but next time we make it to SLC for a visit we should get together and catch up!

Mike and Britt said...

Hi Janae and Craig,
I found you! How are you this is your long lost friend Brittanie Kellett Cox from DH School I don't have a blog, but I want to start one soon I love reading everyone elses. It's been 5 years can you believe it! Your son is so cute. I love the name Hunter.